Goes Lithographing has a long and proud history of quality products, services and innovation. The fourth and fifth generation of Goes family members are currently continuing the traditions of the past while implementing the latest in technology to best serve our customers.
Founded in Chicago in 1879, Goes Lithographing eventually settled into our home for over 100 years at 42 West 61st Street in Chicago before moving to our present location in Delavan, WI in 2010. The historic building on 61st Street in Chicago went through many changes during its 100+ years of service as advancements in our trade led to expansion and purchase of new equipment as well as changes on the plant itself.
Pictured below are images of our Chicago building. Note the different ages of the equipment and building areas!
Click on any image to see a larger version of that image.